Is Your Sex Life Normal? with Dr. Carolin Klein
Dr. Carolin Klein is a Registered Psychologist with a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and is the co-founder and co-director of the West Coast Centre for Sex Therapy in Vancouver – a centre specializing in evidence-based, professional sex therapy. We don’t hold back with Dr. Klein and ask her everything you’d want to know on how to discover what you like when it comes to sex, open marriages, pleasure and more. Her clinical work involves assisting individuals, couples, and other partnership configurations to build and strengthen sexual and relational intimacy; overcome shame and anxiety related to sex; and bring more joy and curiosity into relationships with oneself and others, all of which she touches on during this spicy convo. You know you want to press play!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow – @westcoastsextherapy
Discover – westcoastsextherapy.com
Join – Raw Beauty Reset
SHORT ON TIME? Here are some key topics we covered…
- Let’s talk about sex
- Why are we so negative about sex?
- The most common things Dr. Klein see’s at work
- Body image and your sex life
- The number 1 turn on (hint: it has nothing to do with your body)
- Do you know what YOU want when it comes to sex?
- True or false: a good lover knows how to please their partner
- The sushi analogy
- Reframing open marriage (and what it may look like for couples with kids)
- Dr. Klein breaks down desire and the ebb and flow of your sex life
- How much sex should you be having?
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: