102-Year Old Dr. Gladys McGarey on Longevity
Dr. Gladys McGarey is 102-years old and is known as the “Mother of Holistic Medicine”. She is one of the most inspiring women we have ever met. Born and raised in India and the Himalayas, Gladys knew she would be a doctor from a very young age and has made an indelible mark in the field of mind-body medicine as founder of the American Holistic Medicine Association. A mother to six, TedX speaker, author, medical practice owner and more, Gladys reminds us of the power we hold within and the time we have to keep sharing our gifts.
Here are some of the things we talked about in our time together;
- How her woo woo changed medicine in North America
- Her five L’s for a well-lived life
- Her #1 tip for living a long life
- How to work with your inner physician
- How she navigated the valleys in life; divorce, losing a daughter and bullying
- What she’s eating and her daily rituals for longevity
- Gladys’ beliefs about what happens after death
Ready to be inspired? PRESS PLAY and don’t forget to share this episode with someone you care about.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Get Gladys’ book – A Well Lived Life
FREE HANDOUT 55 Ways to Feel Better In Your Body – get the PDF here
The Raw Beauty Food + Body Reset – join here
To join the Raw Beauty Food + Body Reset visit https://rawbeauty.co/food-and-body-reset
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: