3 Steps to Uplevel Your Daily Habits with Dr. Jud Brewer
Dr. Jud Brewer is a New York Times best-selling author, neuroscientist, addiction psychiatrist, and thought leader in the field of habit change. From helping people quit smoking to managing anxiety and everything in between, he is truly a leader in his field and we were lucky enough to go behind the highlight reel of habits and break down what exactly you need to do to change and optimize yours. Packed with tools for your toolkit and a big AHA moment, we’ll be listening to this one a few times to really soak in Dr. Brewer’s expertise!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow – Instagram, Twitter and Facebook + @sharecareinc and @sharecare
Read – The Craving Mind + Unwinding Anxiety
Discover – drjud.com + Map My Habit
Apps – Unwinding by Sharecare / Unwinding Anxiety / Eat Right Now / Craving To Quit!
Join – Raw Beauty Reset
Please rate review and subscribe!
SHORT ON TIME? Here are some key topics we covered…
- Why Dr. Brewer does what he does
- Dr. Brewer’s own experience with panic attacks and anxiety
- What is addiction and how does it relate to anxiety?
- The importance of understanding how your mind works
- Dr. Brewer’s top tips for shifting towards helpful habits
- The trigger loop
- What to do once you’ve identified your loop
- Curiosity and kindness as superpowers
- Dr. Brewer’s message for you
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: