How Are You Really? with Jenna Kutcher
Jenna Kutcher is a wife, mother, author, entrepreneur and creator/host of the top-rated Goal Digger Podcast who aims for two things daily: helping others wake up to life and staying in comfy pants. A longtime friend, Jenna is back on the pod to go behind the highlight reel of, well, her life! A busy mom of 2 who just launched a new book (How Are You Really?), we catch up with Jenna and talk about how she has redefined success over the years (and throughout different careers), how she deals with body shamers, and her #1 tip for filling her cup.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow – @jennakutcher
Read (it’s out now!!) – How Are You Really?
Discover – jennakutcher.com
Listen – Goal Digger podcast
Join – Raw Beauty Reset
Please rate review and subscribe!
SHORT ON TIME? Here are some key topics we covered…
- How is Jenna, really?
- Three moments that changed the trajectory of Jenna’s life
- What inspired Jenna to write a book
- There’s something you need to do. Do you know what it is?
- How the queen of going against the grain deals with self doubt
- Redefining success and failure so you can move forward with your dreams
- Jenna’s viral clap-back to someone who questioned how she got her super-fit husband based on her body
- What self care looks like for a busy mama and entrepreneur in the middle of a book launch
- Jenna’s message for you
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: