How I Eat + The Golden Guidelines
In this episode, Erin breaks down the Golden Guidelines she uses throughout all of her courses and coaching that have guided her to a path of intuitive eating for optimal mental and physical well-being. Tune in to learn the five guidelines she uses to optimize metabolism, energy, fullness and satisfaction – all while learning how to give yourself permission to truly eat and enjoy food. Grab a notebook for this one!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR: GROVE
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve started to switch out single use plastics in our home and have discovered Grove Collaborative – they carry hundreds of products to replace everything from cleaning products to beauty favourites and I’m obsessed with their bottles and counter spray scents. As always with everything I recommend… it actually works! Go to grove.com/rawbeauty today to get a free gift set worth up to $50 with your first purchase (and shipping is fast + free!) and try for yourself. Let me know what you think!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow us on Instagram – @rawbeautytalks
Join – The Raw Beauty Reset x Meg Boggs
SHORT ON TIME? Here are some key topics we covered…
- Reminder: your body is uniquely YOURS
- Evidence-based practices to feel your best mentally and physically
- Letting go of disordered patterns of eating
- Erin’s journey navigating an eating disorder
- How Erin learned to eat intuitively rather than restrictively and what that looks like today
- Pro tip: start before you’re ready
- The Five Golden Guidelines to optimize metabolism, energy, fullness and satisfaction
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: