Wellness Myths It’s Time to Bust with Kelsey Ellis
In this weeks episode, Kelsey and Erin bust 5 wellness myths that are actually more harmful than helpful. Kelsey is a former professional athlete turned body-positive health and fitness expert and the owner of the personal wellness brand ‘Healthy With Kelsey’. With a focus on joyful movement, making peace with food and stepping into personal power, Kelsey is our kinda girl. You’ll be thinking about this one all week!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR: GROVE COLLABORATIVE
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve started to switch out single use plastics in our home and have discovered Grove Collaborative – they carry hundreds of products to replace everything from cleaning products to beauty favourites and I’m obsessed with their bottles and counter spray scents. As always with everything I recommend… it actually works! Go to grove.com/rawbeauty today to get a free gift set worth up to $50 with your first purchase (and shipping is fast + free!) and try for yourself. Let me know what you think!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Join – Raw Beauty Reset
Follow Kelsey on Instagram (and check out that amazing reel) – @healthy_with_kelsey
Find Kelsey (+ her programs and workouts) online – kelseyellis.ca
Find Kelsey on YouTube – healthywithkelsey
Please rate review and subscribe!
SHORT ON TIME? Here are some key topics we covered…
- How Kelsey became a health and wellness professional
- Kelsey’s experience (mentally and physically) transitioning out of being a professional athlete
- When the breakdown becomes the breakthrough
- “Wellness is for well people”
- The difference between wellness and well-being
- The importance of inclusivity in the wellness industry
- Kelsey busts 5 of the most common wellness myths
- You are what you eat
- A healthy body has a certain ‘look’
- + 3 more!
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: