Your favourite Rose Quartz self-care tools in one set! (Retail value $60)
To reduce puffiness and increase absorption of serums and creams, use the rose quartz roller in the morning. For extra cooling effect, store roller in the fridge. For a deeper massage, complete your evening skincare ritual with a Gua Sha tool.
Set contains one rose quartz roller and one Gua Sha tool.
Why We Love This
I keep both of my tools in the fridge and love the way the cool stones refresh my skin and momentarily make me feel like I’m at the spa. They also make my cleansing and make-up routines feel more like a luxury rather than a chore…which they truly are!
For Gua Sha always remember:
- Your Gua Sha is a precious stone and very fragile. Dropping your tool on a hard surface could cause it to crack or break.
- Never press too hard and always keep the stone flat against your skin.
- Always work in an upward motion, except when sweeping down in the lymph node area on the neck to flush toxins.To use: Keeping stone flat against skin, starting at the forehead, sweep in an upward motion, going over each area 3-5 times. Find which end of the tool fits best on each section of your skin. For example, the heart shaped end works great on the jaw line and cheekbones. The flat side is good for the forehead and under eye area.
Your Gua Sha also works great on tight shoulder and neck muscles.
Meet The Rose Quartz Roller
If you haven’t tried facial massage yet, you are truly missing out on the benefits of a crystal roller!
Twice daily facial massage with a rose quartz roller will:
* reduce puffiness
* improve circulation
* eliminate toxins
* improve absorption of serums
* improve skin elasticity
* promote lymphatic drainage
Rose Quartz is a calming crystal, so if crystals are your thing, spend extra time with your roller as part of your morning and evening ritual. Even if you’re not a wholehearted believer of crystals, it’s always beneficial to see your skincare routine as a self-care ritual, rather than a tedious chore.
To use: for best results, keep your roller in the fridge. Rose Quartz is naturally cold, and keeping it in the fridge will enhance the cooling benefits. After applying serums, roll in an upward, gentle motion. Go over each area three times, using the large roller, then switch to the small roller for under eye area. The roller will help minimize blemishes when used to gently roll over the affected area, rather than picking with fingers.
To clean your roller, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Never submerge your roller in water.