Simplify Parenting with Science-Backed Tips from Dr. Aliza Pressman
This episode is jam-packed with judgement-free, science-backed, words of wisdom on how to raise good humans, from the incredible Dr. Aliza Pressman. Aliza is a developmental psychologist with over 15 years of experience working with families. She’s the co-founder of SeedlingsGroup and the Mount Sinai Parenting Center and host of the Raising Good Humans Podcast. Without having to sift through journals or endless parenting books, Dr. Aliza empowers parents with the knowledge they need to make choices for their families.
In this episode Erin & Dr. Aliza discuss;
- Dr. Aliza Pressman’s parenting approach
- What kids need to thrive, according to science – it’s more simple than you think!
- How to help your kids build a healthy body image and positive relationship with food
- What to do if your child is a picky eater
- Repairing imperfect parenting moments
- Creating a strong connection with your child
- A beautiful exercise you can do with your family. Click HERE to download a handout to help you through it.
I hope this episode is a beautiful reminder that you are doing great. PRESS PLAY!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Raw Beauty Retreat – all the details here!
Take the Anxiety Quiz – here
The Anxiety Reset – here
Raising Good Humans Podcast – here
Like this episode?! Please take a moment to share it with your friends!
Say hi to us on social:
Listen to the podcast here: